What results are men getting from Insanity workouts?
If you’re a man thinking of getting the Insanity discs you want to know how effective they are – will they give you the results you’re looking for? And if you’ve already started the Insanity workouts you want to know how your results measure up to those of other men or what you can expect further into the program.
What results are men getting from Insanity workouts?
Men are looking for two main results:
To lose weight.
To build a great body.
Women care about what the scales say but most men are more interested in how they look – do their pants fit and hang right – do they look fit and healthy– have they got well defined muscles.
Men also care about being fit and healthy. Most men who use the Insanity program for the full 60 days will look better at the end than the beginning. They will shed fat, tone and build their muscles and increase their fitness and stamina.
These are the results most men are looking for.
Here are the results that some men have had with Insanity
Determined to succeed this time!
Always overweight but now looking much better!
Pictures all the way through – see the results!
Insanity workout journey – the results video
Day 1 Fit Test – this is what it needs to get the results – and this is just the fit test!!
Before and after pictures
Good results – looking slimmer and much more defined muscles
Great loss of weight and there is real muscle building there
Much better muscle definition and building
Results after only 1 month Results after 2 months
Will Insanity help build muscle if you are underweight?
These two pictures really show the muscle building – not a huge amount overweight to start with if at all – just needed some serious work on those muscles!
Neither of the men shown was really underweight – but then neither were they overweight and they made massive changes to the appearance of their muscles.
Using a program like insanity when you are underweight may be a good place to start.
You will become healthier and start with a good, toned base on which to build muscle. After completing Insanity you may like to use a program with more weight training included such as P90X.
Because of the the intensity of Insanity there is a profound effect on your cardiac system. This means that it can deliver more blood, faster to your muscles to build strong and healthy muscle.
If you are underweight you may need to use food supplementation to make sure your calorie intake is high enough to avoid losing more weight as Insanity will burn a large number of calories during a workout. You also need to include plenty of protein to build strong muscle.
Check out the calculator to see how many calories you burn.
Things men say about their Insanity workout results
“Insanity DEFINITELY works. My wife and I did it and I lost about 25 pounds and was fitter than ever. I also changed my diet and was eating a lot better, but yes, Insanity really works. It’s based on interval training and cardio mixed with plyometrics. I liked it because you need no equipment, just a little bit of space. Shaun T is cool and will get you motivated.”
“I done it and yeah it works wonders…you will get in all around better shape doing it…the results are massive in my opinion…I lose over 30 lbs doing it.”
“Insanity is awesome if you want to see my results! I was very impressed and had AMAZING results!”
“I finished the first month myself and it is a beast. “I hate it, but I love it”. For the first time in a long time, I got my diet down pat. With that set, I’ve gone down from 200 to 188 in just a month. The nice thing too is during the first month, the workouts are only 40 minutes so you can get in and get out fast with rapid results.”
“Insanity will get you the six pack if you are a little more careful about what you eat. I went from blob to noticeable muscles underneath my remaining (but diminishing daily )fat in no time using insanity.”
Is this for YOU?
INSANITY DVD Workout – Base Kit
- Complete set includes a nutrition guide, calender to track your progress, and 10 intense DVDs for a great workout
- Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 workout DVDs packed with plyometric drills
- Each workout keeps you constantly challenged as you alternate between aerobic and anaerobic intervals performed at your max
- Perform long bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest
- Free online support tools help you stay motivated with round-the-clock access to fitness experts and peer support
INSANITY DVD Workout – Deluxe Kit
- Get more insane results by upgrading to the INSANITY Deluxe kit
- Includes the 10 INSANITY DVD workouts and the 4 fitness and nutrition tools found in the INSANITY Base kit
- Deluxe kit comes with 3 additional advanced workouts
- Deluxe kit also includes a professional-grade jump mat and a body fat tester
Results & Recovery Formula 30-Day
- Made in USA
- Dextrose (glucose) – a natural 6-carbon sugar for optimum glycogen replenishment
- A high Protein Efficiency Ratio (PER) blend to provide the critical building blocks for rapid muscle resynthesis.
- Vitamins, including antioxidants, to help reduce muscle soreness and assist in repair and growth.
- P90X workout plan is based on a 5-6 day/week workout schedule, resting/stretching on the 7th day.
P90X3 Ultimate Kit
With P90X3 Ultimate, you not only get ripped in 30 minutes a day, you get the best value and the best body
- Includes 16 extreme 30-minute workouts, plus 3 additional Elite workouts and the Elite Block Calendar, Fitness Guide, Nutrition Plan, Workout Calendar, “How to Accelerate” DVD, and 24/7 Online Support
- Also comes with 3 Pro-Grade Resistance Bands, Premium Beachbody Jump Mat, Gym-Quality P90X Chin-Up Bar, P90X Chin-Up Max
- Supplements include E&E Energy and Endurance Pre-workout Formula (1-Month Supply) and P90X Results and Recovery Formula Post-workout Drink (1-Month Supply)